Château Haut-Barrail, and its windmill, has been existing since 1362.
The oldest parts of the current House were built at the beginning of the 17th Century. Nowadays, it represents the typical architecture of the 18th .
2 symbols are engraved on the front stones: " Vines & Wheat".
The Cyril Gillet Domains are situated in center of Medoc area on the Begadan district. Owners since 1987, Gillet family did a lot of restoration. The first vintage of Château Haut-Barrail was 1995.